Terms & Conditions of Service
Welcome to the Tea Blend Pty Ltd (“Tea Blend”) website, throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tea Blend. Tea Blend provides products and services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”), which may be amended by us from time to time with no notice to you.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site regardless of whether or not the user purchases a product or service. By visiting our website and / or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions, including any additional rules or policies which may be posted or emailed.
You understand and agree that:
- Tea Blend reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Tea Blend attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of products and product images, however Tea Blend does not warrant that product descriptions or images are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Tea Blend endeavours to maintain the accuracy of our stock availability and prices, we do however reserve the right to cancel an order and/or reverse a payment if an order has been placed based on erroneous information.
- Pricing and availability of our products and services may be subject to change without notice.
- All material on the website is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Tea Blend, nor its or their directors or employees, make any representation or warranty that any material on the website will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material)
- Tea Blend, nor their directors or employees, does not make any representation or warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. Tea Blend will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on the Website, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software
Copyright and Trademarks
The material contained on this website is copyright protected, you may only use this material for your own private and non-commercial purposes and may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including images and descriptions, without the permission of Tea Blend.
All software used on this web site is the property of Tea Blend or its third-party suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
The Tea Blend logo is a registered trademark. Other trademarks may also be displayed on the website which belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo or trademark displayed on a web site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. To the extent permitted by law:
- all content is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties or guarantees of any kind, either express or implied;
- Tea Blend and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Tea Blend does not warrant that the functions contained in any Content or any Communications Facility or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- Tea Blend does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the website (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise; and
- you assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant Content.
In no case shall Tea Blend, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tea Blend‘s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded under law is limited, at the option of Tea Blend, to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by Tea Blend;
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by Tea Blend;
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tea Blend and its related bodies corporate (and the officers, agents, partners and employees of each of these) against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand arising out of or in connection with your use and access to the Website.
Returns & Exchanges:
Any queries regarding your order must be made within 5 days of receiving it. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. We only accept returns of the products sent to you by mistake or not in good condition. Additionally, the goods must be returned in their original condition with all of its packaging materials.
If a product is faulty please contact us within 5 days with your purchase details, including the invoice number so that we can arrange a replacement or repair.
In consideration of your use of the website, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by the website, in particular your real name, address and contact details; and
- maintain and promptly update your information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Tea Blend has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, then Tea Blend has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website (or any portion thereof).
Tea Blend currently uses Paypal to process payments. Once you check-out, you are redirected to PayPal to enter your payment details. Your purchase transaction data is only stored securely in PayPal, we do not have access to this data. Use of the Paypal service is subject to Paypal’s terms and conditions of use.
Tea Blend uses third party suppliers for the delivery of all products, predominantly Fast Way Courier. The shipment of these products is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party supplier. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We recommend allowing between 5 to 10 days for delivery of products.